- What information we collect and how we collect it
- How we use that information and with whom we share it
- How we protect the information we store and share about you
We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you agree affirmatively to such disclosure. If you do ask us to share your personal information with a third party for its marketing purposes, we will only share information in connection with that specific promotion, as we do not share information with any third party (other than our service providers) on a continual basis. To prevent disclosure of your personal information for use in direct marketing by a third party, do not opt in to such use when you provide personal information on our site.
1. What information we collect and how we collect it
Cyber Software Jsc only collects Personal Information to the extent necessary to fulfill one or more of its functions and activities, and will do so only by fair and reasonable means. Generally we will collect Personal Information directly from the individual to whom the Personal Information relates, but in some circumstances (including as outlined below), it may be necessary for us to collect information from a third party source.a. Information about you that we get from Third-party Applications, Including Social networks (like FaceBook)
If you play Cyber Software Jsc’s games or access any of our other Services on connected third-party applications or connect our Services to any third-party applications, including social networks like Facebook, we may receive certain information about you from the provider of the third-party application. The information we receive depends on the Cyber Software Jsc game you’re playing, the third-party application, your privacy settings and, if applicable, your friends’ privacy settings on that third-party application.
We may collect and store some or all of the following information shared by the provider of the connected third-party application:
- your first and last name;
- your profile picture or its URL;
- your user ID number (like your Facebook ID number), which may be linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo;
- the user ID number and other public data of your friends;
- the login e-mail you provided to that third-party application when you registered with it;
- your physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
- your gender;
- your birthday and/or age range;
- information about your activities on or through the connected third-party application;
- other publicly-available information on the third-party application; and/or
- any other information that you or the provider of the third-party application share with Cyber Software Jsc.
If you are unclear about what information a third-party application is sharing with us, please go to the third-party application to find out more about their privacy practices.b. Cookies
We and our service providers use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, including:
- the type of device you are using;
- your operating system version;
- your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- your browser types;
- your browser language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- platform type;
- the number of clicks on a page or feature;
- domain names;
- landing pages;
- pages viewed and the order of those pages;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages; and
- game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games.
Some games or parts of our Services may use a more traditional registration or account set-up process where you may be asked to give us some or all of the following information:
- your age or birthday;
- your first and last names;
- your e-mail address;
- a password;
Other information that helps us make sure it’s you accessing your account or helps us improve our services (such as answers to an online survey or a feedback form).
We may also let you create a player profile, separate from your social networking site profile (for example, your Facebook profile) that other Cyber Software Jsc players can see. Your player profile may include information like:
- a profile photo;
- game username(s);
- your gender;
- biographic details (like your age or age range);
- approximate location information that you provide;
- links to your profiles on various social network; and
- details about the games you play;
You may be able to take part in certain activities on our Service that let you communicate or share information not just with Cyber Software Jsc, but also with other Cyber Software Jsc players. These include:
- participating in player forums and message boards;
- posting public comments to other players’ profiles or gameboards;
- sending private messages or invitations to other players, either directly on our websites or to their e-mail accounts; etc..
You acknowledge and expressly agree that we may access in real-time, record and/or store archives of these communications, comments, photos and drawings on Cyber Software Jsc 's servers to make use of them to protect the safety and well-being of our players and Cyber Software Jsc’s rights and property in connection with our Services; to conduct research; to operate, improve, personalize and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences, including through the use of analytics; and to manage and deliver contextual advertising.e. Payment Information
When you purchase Services on our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers. When you purchase items via our apps or third parties we do not collect, or store any payment information from you.
2. How we use that information and with whom we share ita. How we use your Personal Information
You agree that we may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting you, for example as part of our customer service or to send you updates about our Services;
- managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services;
- research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
- marketing and promotion of our Services or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on behalf of ourselves or a third party. For example, we might send you information about merchandise relating to our Services. If you do not want us to use your data in this way you can disable our newsletters by going to our website, the Support section, and then the settings. On your profile, you can uncheck the box where you allow newsletters to be sent;
- creating reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services;
- preventing, cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention, and
- as otherwise expressly set out in this Privacy or as required by law.
We will only share your data with third parties (for example, our partner platforms):
- with your consent (including as set out in this Privacy);
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your Personal Information to suppliers we may use, to fulfill the Services or to communicate with you);
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your Personal Information to our payment processors);
- where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified by it;
- when you submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website and social media channels;
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;
- in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cyber Software Jsc, our users, or others, and/or
- in the event that there is a sale of the assets of Cyber Software Jsc or corporate restructuring, or as a result of a change of control of Cyber Software Jsc or one of its group companies, or in preparation of any of these events. Any third party to which Cyber Software Jsc transfers of sells Cyber Software Jsc’s assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us in the manner set out in this Privacy. We will not sell or rent your information to any third party outside of these circumstances.
3. How do we protect the information we store and share about youa. How do we protect your Personal Information
How long we retain your information depends on why we collected it and how we use it. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain some information for a few years after you have closed your account with us if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.d. Your right in relation to your Personal Information
You have the right to inspect your information. In other words, you can request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your Personal Information, please contact us through the contact form using your player name
We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You can adjust all this information yourself by logging in on our website and updating your profile.
Should the Personal Information requested by you contain factual inaccuracies, which you cannot correct yourself on the website, Cyber Software Jsc can correct these for you. In this case, the inspection costs will be declared void.
Information that you have shared via our Services on any social network or third-party platform cannot be adjusted or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third-party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Services (for example, one of your friends on a social network you allow to interact with your account), we may not be able to adjust or delete it because it may not be in our control. You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, you can change your newsletter settings.e. Contact us
If you have questions about the security of our websites, please contact us at: support@Cyber Software Jsc (link sends e-mail)